Saturday, December 22, 2007

Intuition?



Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm having a difficult time while my boys are visiting their bio. dad. I have this crazy fear that he's going to hurt them or hide them from me. I believe he's no longer thinking about me like he used to. He used to be obsessed with me and obsessed with exacting revenge on me. He spent a great deal of energy stalking me, finding the meanest, most hurtful things to say to me, threatening me, scaring me, etc. These are no longer his hobbies. He has moved on. He has remarried. So why do I still have these fears. I used to just dismiss them as they would pop into my head realizing it's just habit to worry like this and trust that they'd be ok. What else can I do. It's his right to see the boys. They enjoy going to see him. So I put my big girl panties on and deal with it. But, the other day as I was painting our office not even thinking about the boys really, I had this thought 'those boys are never coming home'. *shock* It was like some sort of intuition. I had the same type of thought weeks before I went to the doctor to find that the fetus in my womb didn't have a heartbeat. The thought played in my head 'we lost the baby'. So needless to say this freaked me out when this came true last time and now I'm having a similar thought but about the boys. So could this be some type of premonition or intuition? Or is it just old programming from the monster who happens to be the boys bio dad. He used to threaten me with the boys when we were still married. This is one thing that kept me from divorcing him sooner. I was scared of what he would do to the boys. I honestly feared he'd take them away, hide them, hurt them...anything to hurt me. So I was programmed to have this fear, which worked in his favor for quite some time. I wonder if that is the source of this? As for the pregnancy loss, I did have some concerns in the beginning, but by the 10th week I felt everything was ok and was no longer worried. So I still think those thoughts show that on some level I knew something wasn't right. Is that Intuition?

No comments: