Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another holiday season is almost gone


It was fun while it lasted, but now it is time to resume healthy eating and healthy spending. OMG I have been eating so much yummy junk food. But, all good things must come to an end. It's time for a more balanced diet, as opposed to the non-stop sugar binge I've been on as of late. As for spending...geez you'd think I was Princess Money Bags. I have declared a halt on further spending for as long as I can possibly hold out...which will probably be until March when the next kid birthday rolls around. The worst part of all...soon I will have to *gasp* go back to the office and actually do some work to earn a paycheck. At least I'm already thinking about it so it won't be a total shock once I roll into the office on Jan 2nd.

No comments: