Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Brrrrrr

Still no word on the CX7. Not sure what's wrong with the ride, but at least I have a loaner if I wanna use it. I chose to not use it today and work from home again. The eldest offspring, monkey boy was certain that this meant we would be getting a new car. Spoiled! The car is only a year old. Crazy kid...you can tell he doesn't pay any bills yet.

I'm trying to adjust to the sporadic temperatures....let's see Sunday it was over 70 degrees. Yesterday we woke up to the 30's. I had turned the heater way down since it was so warm on Sunday. We were all freezing. This morning we wake up to 31 degrees, but I can't get too comfy in that big sweater just yet. It'll be a balmy 71 degrees this afternoon they're saying! What in the ham sandwhich? How is my body supposed to adjust to such extremes. It's December...it should be cold and stay cold. But, this is Texas so maybe that doesn't apply.

Done ranting about the weather for today. I'm off to cook some breakfast. Then it's unit testing for me. Tonight I have to help with science fair projects and book reports. I'm sure there will also be a sprinkling of math homework to check as well.

No comments: