Monday, December 3, 2007

Crazy Train


































Yesterday sucked aathhhh. Could have named this post 'roller coaster' too. Hormones....wheeeee. But, today is a new day and all is right in my world again. Back to the regularly scheduled program...

I took my 2 offspring to Petsmart yesterday. They have been wanting to take their poodle there since her birthday in October. We spent way too much money on Christmas presents for all 3 dogs??? What in the world was I thinking. It will make the offspring, monkey boys happy on Christmas day. I guess that's what I was thinking. As you can see from the mug shots above the dogs are often used as a form of entertainment around here. On the way home from that lovely excursion my car decided to make an odd sound, smoke and proceed to smell of burned rubber. Soooo today I will get to take my ride in for a check up. Therefore I'll be working from the casa today and hope to be quite productive doing so.

1 comment:

Reverend Reason said...

Spoiled ass animals. We should be so lucky1