Sunday, March 9, 2008

Two week wait

So we are full-on TTC (trying to conceive) a child. I sadly suffered a miscarriage on Thanksgiving day in 2007. I have waited the 3 months as instructed by my OB. I have continued taking prenatal vitamins. I gave up caffeine 2 weeks ago. I'm eating as healthy as I can. I have passed ovulation. So now I'm in this 2 week wait period before testing. It's really gonna be 1 week and 4 days, because I'm impatient like that :p So on St. Patty's day, March 17th I'll be POAS (peeing on a stick) to determine if we are with child or not. In the process I'm learning all kinds of new acronyms (TTC, DPO, POAS, CD, etc.) Yippee.

2 comments:

Susie J. said...

(((hugs))) Keep me (okay, US) updated!! I'm just getting started TTC myself (CD 11 here) and joining you on the rollercoaster. Good luck!

Ami said...

Susie! You're on the TTC journey too? That's exciting. I was reading your blog and didn't realize it was you until I got down to your post about Mary and her initial punishment. I shoulda been clued in by the 'knackered' post...I'm a little slow.